We design, specify and provide procurement services for every type of fender to suit new structures and to replace obsolete systems.
- Parallel motion fenders
- Cone, cell and element systems
- Pneumatic and submarine fenders
- Foam and donut fenders
- Cylindrical fenders
- Composite fenders
- Legacy fenders
- Spares parts and accessories
Bollards have to be the strongest links in the mooring system. Our expertise helps to define the optimum solution for safe and stable mooring.
- New and retrofit bollards
- Modern and legacy bollards
- Cast steel and cast iron
- Factory load testing
- In-situ inspections and anchor testing
Quick Release Hooks
We can advise on the best hook solutions to suit safety-critical oil and gas terminals, high-effeciency RoRo berths and many other applications.
- Hazardous applications
- Mooring load monitoring
- Remote release
- Capstans and brakes
- New build and retrofit designs
Our access structures are built forsafety, reliability and extreme weather resistance. We provide steel and aluminium designs, in light- and heavy-duty short and long spans.
- Marine gangways
- Passenger boarding bridges
- Telescopic walkways
- Working and access platforms
Berthing aid systems
Berthing aid Systems (BAS) monitor berthing and mooring operations to improve safety, reliability and turnaround times.
- Laser and GNSS berthing aids
- AIS-enhanced solutions
- Hazard zone systems
- Fixed and rotating displays
- Traffic lights and digital displays
Moored ship motions
Moored vessel motions (MVM) reduce efficiency and can compromise safety if mooring lines fail. Inshore Systems can perform MVM studies and provide systems for routine, real-time MVM monitoring.
- Moored vessel motion studies
- Moored vessel motion monitoring
- Early warning of vessel migration
- GNSS and inertial sensors
Conceptual design and studies
We bring an imaginative approach to berthing and mooring challenges. Using our unrivalled breadth of experience in demanding environments gleaned from thousands of projects around the world, we pride ourselves on innovative answers to difficult questions.
Extending service life
When marine structures and berth equipment reach the end of their design life, we can advise on service life extensions – delaying the need for major capital investments by a few years and sometimes by far longer.
- Lowering forces by replacing obsolete fenders
- Using new technologies to limit loads
- Cost-effective structural strengthening
- Real-time monitoring of structures and vessels